5 Tips to [Finding Your Style] in a Sea of Fabrics
Much like many things in life, style is something that is deeply personal. It is many times a glimpse into who you are, and where you’re at in life.
Many people struggle with style for this very reason. The complexities and abstract nature of finding a sense of style that uniquely reflects you is a daunting task for all of us. Not wanting to seem bland, yet afraid of standing out too much.
- Don’t be afraid. Lose your fear, you don’t need it in fashion
- Make a list or inspiration board of things you love. Favorite colors, photos, patterns, etc...
- Keep an open mind. Don’t put yourself in a box. If you see something that catches your eye, but you can’t see yourself, try it on anyway. It might surprise you
- Let your creativity flow. We are all on the creative spectrum, this is the perfect Place to let your creative juices flow
- Don’t give up. All good things take time to develop. Finding your individual sense of style is no different. In a way, finding your style is a journey to finding yourself.